|JULY 26 – JULY 30, 2021|
Boys & Girls Entering Grades: 9, 10, 11 or 12
Times: 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Price: $125, includes light snack
Note, there is a non-refundable credit card fee.
The BHS Owls Soccer Summer Camp, is designed to provide an environment for players who aspire to improve their skills through advanced player development and exposure to NCAA collegiate coaches. A combination of individual and team focus with an emphasis on speed of play, technical development and improvement of tactical understanding will be at the core of the camp curriculum.
Cancellation Policy: Before June 15th, 2021 full camp credit will be issued if you cancel your camp registration. After June 15th a $100 administrative fee will be charged to all registrants who will be withdrawing from the camp. The remainder will be refunded.
- College level coaches and sessions with collegiate players as mentors
- Position specific training and tactical sessions, including goalkeeping specific training
- 11v11 games exploring different formations and tactics each day
- Presentations: Nutrition and Diet, College Recruitment, College player panel
- Written player evaluations upon request
What makes the Bensalem High School Boys Soccer Camp different from other camps?
- Each year we will expose our campers to new training methodologies that most have never experienced. This year, our directors are taking what they learned in an exclusive series with coaches from the Barcelona Development Academy and implementing it into our camp training.
- There are no other high school that is putting such focus and resources behind the development of high school soccer players.
- College coaches can watch you play for a game or two and provide basic feedback based on your performance, but there is so much more to playing at the collegiate level. The BHS Owls Soccer Camp experience provides campers the opportunity to:
- Be personally exposed to a high level of play in drills, small-sided and full field scrimmages
- Increase visibility to collegiate coaches from across the state and take home individual evaluations that can be sent to collegiate coaches during the recruiting process
- Showcase their ability in a variety of activities/environments: technical training, passing patterns, possession drills, position specific training, small-sided games and full field scrimmages (11v11).
- Train with different players from a range of states and teams in addition to being coached by, and receive feedback from, different coaches and counselors each day.
- Build relationships with collegiate players who are passionate about youth player development.
- Allow campers to be immersed into a collegiate soccer experience with fellow campers from across the Delaware Valley who possess similar interests and aspirations of elevating their game to the next level.
Daily Activities: Morning and afternoon sessions with informational presentations throughout.